The best school of the district, awarded at national and international level, invites you all for quality education.
- AGE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
CHILDERN who have completed 5 years as on 31st march are eligible for admission to class I
Upper age limit in 6 years corresponding age limits are applicable for all classes.
1. Prospectus and registration forms for admission to the school office on cash payment .
2. It should be duly filled in the submitted, with the reguired documents and certificates as mentioned in the form, by stipulated date. incomplete application may be rejected.
3. The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview.
1. Admission are done purely on the basis of written test, counseling and also according to the availailability of seats in each class from nursery to classn viii.
2. For admission to different classes,tests are conducted of the standard of the class passed.
3. There is no written test for admission up to std ii however, children are required to appear for physical verification /counseling it is essential for all both the parents to accompany the chiid. over all growth observation, self reliance the main considerations for admission.
1. Admission will be made strictly on the basis of reach available in the respective class.
2. Fees have to be deposited within seven days of selection , fail in which the seat will be class allotted to the next waitlisted candidate .
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Selected students are required to furnish the following documents at the time of admission :-
1. Date of birth certificate from municipal corporation or equivalent body.
2. Two passport size photographs .
3. Transfer certificate from previous institution . 4. Marks sheet of last examination .
5. Medical certificate of general health from a govt. regd. doctor.
Note : The presence of parents/guardians of the students at the time of admission will be necessary.
1. School authorites may ask , without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds:-
2. Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the principal is harmful to the interested of the school .
3. If the student does not come to school in uniform .
4. In case the student is suffering from any infectious disease .
5. On indisciplined (rough) behavior done by the student or his/her guardian with any member of school family or students.
6. In case of disobedience of conditions, imposed by the school/hostel by the student or his /her guardians.